Hello and welcome to SkaredCast! - Today a hobby post that showcases 10,000 points of Dark Eldar, Eldar and Corsairs!. The 10k in 10 Challenge is one that my friend Pete and I are doing. We are to complete this massive undertaking and finish the miniatures for the weekend of March the 28th! So we have three months and change left for this huge task. I have been busy getting all my stuff done for the game.

We will be broadcasting the MEGA apoc battle on my youtube channel (subscribe HERE if you have not already) I also have update videos for the challenge posted as well.

Here is a cool pic of what is on my Hobby Table for this awesome challenge.
And here is a full video of this great number of models. Also goes into a bit of detail about the formations that are included.


Wish me luck!
Thanks for tuning in.
Skari - out.

3 comments :

  1. Rough challenge if you had to start from zero and have all 10k done in 3 months. I did from 0 to 5k fully painted in 2 months once but 10k would be a challenge for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sitting on 10k of Tau, and Dark eldar. So 20k in total. If I didn't have to work I could probably have both of these done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All that in three months will be an awesome achievement, I can't wait to see it! My mate and I did a 10k Eldar vs Imperials game (linked below) recently and my advice coming out of that is to either allow a few days to play the game through or get some other players to help. We allowed two days and we still didn't get to the end of the game.

    http://youtu.be/QNodjXGkFYM

    ReplyDelete

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...