Tonight we have the ancient Bjorn the Fellhanded for What's On Your Table


Hi, thought I'd share some pics of my part airbrushed, part hand painted, part dipped 60 hour painting project.

The reason I spent so much time on it is because I wanted a centrepiece for my army, as the rest of the army is 1 hour a model.

I airbrushed the chassis separately and the dipped it in AP strong tone dip. The grey parts were then airbrushed, then details painted by hand on each part separately (the claw was airbrushed first then highlighted) before assembly. The base is model railway granite chippings that are washed in Agrax Earthshade before adding grey drybrushing and white drybrush stippling to add highlights. 

Please email me if you use the pics as I would like to share the link.

Many thanks,
Odinsport.





What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.

3 comments :

  1. Very nice work! The only thing that I see is that red colour is not quite "wolfy" is a little bright, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the C&C Gerardo.

      It was done specifically so that it stands out on the table as a centrepiece, but it's not so overpowering for real, must be the settings on my phone's camera.

      Delete

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...