A custom Daemon Prince of Nurgle is up tonight for What's On Your Table.


Hello 
I want to share my latest project with the Faeit212-community: a flying Daemon Prince of Nurgle.
The wings are just tagged on, so I can take them off when I paint the Maggot Prince. 

I hope you like him. 
Best,
Mark

P.S. I don’t have too much time for the hobby, but I enjoy every minute. In order to keep track (and remind me what I have done) I set up a blog as some kind of personal hobby diary: http://lifeinthehobby.blogspot.de/






What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.

5 comments :

  1. This thing is AWESOME looking. The sculpting work is top shelf man, nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking work. Get this thing painted and do a follow up post please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool model and awesome green Stuff work! Have you considered those wings for him? I believe they fit him perfectly:

    http://www.games-workshop.com/en-NL/Vampire-Lord-on-Zombie-Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They would fit indeed, but I want to keep the wings from the Nurgle Plague Drones. He based on the base shape of those daemons is kind of their leader... the Lord of the Flies. I have also put some thoughts in his background so everything tied together and "logic": there are a couple of bigger pustules on his body, when they burst open maggots (way bigger than normal ones) crawl out. They drop down, feast on the corpses and turn into Beasts of Nurgle which then (as explained in the Codes) turn into Plague Drones. The circle of life as per Nurgle... :)

      Delete

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...