Its not often I open up my own table, but since its full of models I thought I would share. Check out what is on Natfka's Table.


Yea, there are a few models here that I will be showing in more detail over the Christmas break.









What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.

5 comments :

  1. Looks a lot like my Resistance, or at least what they'll look like when I'm able to bust more of them out of their blisters and get working on them, which will hopefully start this afternoon.

    I am really, really liking how the resistance play, and I'm glad I decided to bite the bullet and jump into them (too)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you already have the subterranean hangar door (the large new scenery) ? Looks like you really are on the good side of the hawk team :-)

    But no Leviathan hovercraft yet ?

    2 Resistance starter set is a good idea, I should really get my hands on another one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the leviathan is hard to get a hold of at the moment. I will have more information on the models of the Resistance and what is going on over the next few days.

      that includes showcasing the underground hanger scenery pack.

      Delete
    2. ok that's what I thought when I recieved only 1 of the 2 leviathans I ordered a while ago...

      waiting for the showcase then !

      Delete
    3. Yea, I will be trying to get one.

      Hey, if you already received one, can you please send me some pics of it sitting next to another model or on a cityscape tile if possible.

      Delete

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...