Up tonight to spread a little holiday cheer is Santa Grimnar for What's On Your Table


Hey Natfka,
I read your blog regularly and thought I would share a model I am building for my space wolves. He's almost done but I got eager to show him. I got a little seasonal with this big bad wolf.

Logan had donned the ceremonial "Armour of the Jólasveinarnir" and is about to bring his presence to the battlefield! He will be bringing holiday cheer to the enemies of the Emperor. He doesn't check his list twice to you better be nice because his punishment is no mere lump of coal!

We were all thinking it...

Thanks,
James






What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...