Up tonight for What's On Your Table, the Chaos Lord sends his greetings with his Throne of Inferno Fury.


Hi Natfka,
I´ve been reading your blog for some time now and I thought you could like one of my latest projects: The throne of infernal fury. It´s made with parts of different chaos and daemos bits that I had (and some green stuff, of course).

thanks, 
the chaos lord.










What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.

2 comments :

  1. That's a really nice conversion! Counts as a decimator?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought more of a hellbrute, but a decimator is also fine

    ReplyDelete

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...