Welcome to Part 1 of my Deadzone board project log. Over this series of videos I will be documenting my construction of a gaming table for Mantics Sci-Fi skirmish game, Deadzone. Now most Deadzone table that I have come across have tended to represent ruined towns, mining colonies or outposts so I though I would do something a little different. After playing Space Hulk the idea to build a spaceship interior struck me. It would built on the standard 8x8 grid that Deadzone plays on but it would instead be the interior of a dilapidated ship.

In Part 1 of the log I show you my initial plans and the first few steps of the build.


1 comments :

  1. 100th post on Faeit212 Community News!

    Can't wait to see how this turns out.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...