This is a real cool kit bash for What's On Your Table. Introducing the Hell Lord.


Hi Natfka
I have been following you blog for some time and I think that the "what's on you table" is a great way to show stuff from people that you would not normally see. So I thought I would contribute with a build that I am just finishing off. It is a kit bash of some Defiler parts with a Lord of skulls and a Helldrake which I call a Hell Lord.

I hope you like it.

Best regards
/Agis





What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.

14 comments :

  1. That is one awesome bit of conversion work. Very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELL LORDS! ROLL OUT!

    Jokes aside, this is a damn fantastic conversion. ^^ Really impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an excellent job. Would love to see some scale shots, especially if you have access to a knight and wolfhound titan.
    Could do with sorting your white balance out fir the photos. Tail of painters had a brilliant article on that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great build mate am certainly impressed. just finishing of something similar myself.....great minds and all that :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks amazing, but please please please base the thing. As good as it looks, it just seems unfinished.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I think we need a bigger base"

    Amazing work! I particularly like the use of the Helldrake on the back >:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...am I missing the link to Agis' site? I want to see the rest of his/her work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't see it either. o.o But here it is! http://www.agis40k.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now that's an awesome conversion! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We seriously need a set of legs for the lord of skulls D:<

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ all; glad you like it.
    @Kris Wall; Yes, I will base it once I come up with an idea to match the rest. I currently do not have any great ideas.
    @Mr_pink; Sorry, forgot to add the link in my mail to Natfka, but I see it has already been posted.
    @Daniel Grundy; There is a scale comparison with the normal Lord of Skulls on the blog, but I will add a new post with a scale shot with a warhound and an imperial knight. http://www.agis40k.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...