Blood Angels are up tonight for What's On Your Table. Check out the cool LEDs.



Hi just thought I'd drop you a note on the storm raven gunship I've been working on , I really enjoy BA hope you guys enjoy this as much as I did enjoy building it ! It's lit up completely with led inside and out powered by a 9 volt it drains them within 5 hours they are dead lol . Hope to see more BA and hope everyone enjoys the hobby as much as I do and thank you natfka for this site I enjoy reading your stuff all through the week !! 

Sincerly Curtis








What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.

1 comments :

  1. 5/10 good paint job, great use of LED's, just not much a fan of BA. that said it's inspiring me to work more on some hobby stuff. so that adds a +2 to that making it 7/10 :) as i easily lose interest in projects 25% completed. cheers for posting this dude.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...