With Necrons on the horizon, it was only natural to feature them in tonight's What's On Your Table.


Hi Natfka,
Here are a few pics of my recent conversion of the Necron CC/A Barge. I consider it pretty dumb that the two drivers have their head and spine integrated with the vehicle while still having arms and legs and a keyboard. You'd expect Necrons to have developed a neural interface, especially considering that Destroyers have no trouble integrating themselves with a hovering platform.

I used old bass guitar strings I had lying around.

I irregularly upload progress pics of my army to tinyurl.com/bonecron2. There are many more pics there.
Thanks,
- Ivan







What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.

6 comments :

  1. WOW... makes my necrons look like RUBBISH!

    Really nice! Loving the orange glow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its at this point i wonder why theyre even there in the first place. ive removed the pilots from my barges, it looks fine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great job! Nice use of color theory.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice. I like the contrasting oranges and soft blue/greys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like the colors. Great work. Clean and simple and excellent color theory.
    The drivers and pilots on standard Necron vehicles don't bother me. I thought that since they underwent their conversion to metal bodies, that all their technology was relatively unchanged from when they were fleshy beings. Necron leadership is also all about commanding their subordinates, as well as wanting to return to their flesh bodies, so treating everything like they always have makes sense to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice work fellow necron junkie. I also use blue/grey/orange on my metal heads. Loving the clean look, pisses me off to see rusty necrons.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...