I was lucky enough to have some of my Wood Elves painted by a friend of mine, Pat, who runs Drok Cola Painting. After getting them back, I figured I'd share the end result with the community.




I asked for a color scheme similar to the box art for these guys, with the exception that I wanted most of the metal pieces to be realized more as carved wood than forged metal. Overall, I think they turned out really nicely. Check out my video showcase below. If you want to see more of Pat's work, check out his blog.




 Check out my youtube channel covering Tau, Tyranids, and Blood Angels tactica, battle reports, and hobby. There's also a little bit of Wood Elves sprinkled in there for good measure and for those of us who enjoy right angles on our bases.

1 comments :

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...