This week: a look at my newly painted Tau Remoras from Forgeworld.


When I attended Gencon last year, I picked these guys up as a memento. The model is great - although I think it could easily be produced in plastic today - and on the tabletop its pretty decent for the points. Check out the video below




Check out my youtube channel covering Tau, Tyranids, and Blood Angels tactica, battle reports, and hobby. There's also a little bit of Wood Elves sprinkled in there for good measure and for those of us who enjoy right angles on our bases.

6 comments :

  1. Cool! The wings caught my eye straight away with that highlight. The drybrush is a nice touch. Was the product bent or warped in any way prior to construction? I wanted to pick some up but every time I attempt to straighten FW resin it either melts, doesn't line up, breaks at the bend or just turns up completely unusable.. Lol..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. forge world customer service is top notch, i wouldnt be afraid to get some of their stuff because if it is warped or broken they will definetly send you a replacement

      Delete
    2. Good to hear. I should call them about my arvus lighter being messed up. Though that was a long time ago now... I wonder if they would still hook me up with another entire hull (I ruined trying to unwarp the twist. Broke into many bits.) would I have to pay shipping and duty again?

      Delete
    3. Thanks! The model was very well cast. The only issues were with moldlines (apparent on the right burst cannon of one remora) and some slightly poor definition along the edge of the rear vent. Other than that, everything was clean, crisp, and straight.

      Delete
  2. I was wondering how they got a picture of mine, specially when it's not finished painted. But exact same scheme. Saving for reference.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. send me a picture when its done! I'm always excited to see cool models

      Delete

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...