Whats up all, Simon here again from 40kBrawl! with a wee blog on my day! Today we had planned to go out for the day but as the skies have opened up  upon the planes of the earth we decided to stay in. Rozanna did some hardcore studying while I went on a painting marathon. Check out what I got finished from scratch (minus the Harridan's base coat of course) 4 hours of airbrushing, finger painting goodness and now it's time to knock back some cider to finish the weekend!


If you haven't seen this monstrosity in person, then I feel bad for you son. I got 99 problems but flying monstrous creatures ain't 1!



Hive Crone No. 2 for my flying Circus


I'm also in the process of re-basing my entire Hive Fleet... I love Gloomy Goth Basing!

My Boy, Mr Tickles.





Started on my Lictors today, got the base coats down and the bases primed. Ready for a Gloss N' Wash!

And once I'm done with all of the above, rebasing the entirety of Hive Fleet NightMare and finished the 20 Gargoyles I've had lingering in my case for the last 6 or so months, I've got my "Dark" TauDarMons.... Dark Eldar Jetbikes are sick. They remind me of Hunters from Destiny.




That's it from me for today, enjoy the rest of your Sundays and I'll be back soon. x

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...