Bad Moon Orks are up tonight for What's On Your Table, and here get get a good look at a Big Mek, Weirdboy, and Warboss.


I'm currently painting them as Bad Moons... Gotta love the yellow paint! I have this little trick that helps with the shadows, using Reikland Flesh Shade to give it a litle "oomph". You can see the difference easily: I didn't use this techniche with the Big Mek, but I did with the Warboss and the Weirdboy (sorry for low quality, my camera is a biiit bad :<) :


Big Mek (Shokk Attack Gun! I love this thing)



Weirdboy:




Warboss:



I hope you like them :D I don't know what will I paint after these guys... maybe more boyz!




What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.

5 comments :

  1. Paint up some mek gunz. Kannons or Kustom mega cannons so you can put the big mek with them and kill off all vehicles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice painting but your orks need some more convershunz something scratchbuilt would be cool but your army/your models. my orky army (unpainted) has every model (thats not snap fit) is heavily converted. my meks are scratchbuilt. as are my gargants. :) i like bad moons as well and my gargants do have bad moon banners....but i also like lootas....so much choice with orks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You scrathbuilt a mek... are you sure you don't mean kitbash? A scrathbuilt mek would be built completely from plasticard or something

      Delete
  3. Conversion is nice but if its unpainted its wasted talent.. nice bad moonz.. some texture paint on the bases will be huge step in the right direction :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice yellows, I will remember that! Got to love orks. I, personally, prefer a lighter skin tone on my orks but I think you've done this well!

    ReplyDelete

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...