Ian is working on an urban terrain display board, and is sharing it with us tonight. Check out the latest for What's On Your Table.


This will be my secound time on womt. Got a display board I am working on and think I need some advice were to go with this now.

It is an urban terrain and think I will add sand all over the cork and paint it inside the buildings differently than on the road.

Will have slaves for my dark eldar down the middle and I like my statue but think I will go for a large Webway portal instead.
-Ian







What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...