What's On Your Table:
This is a Catachan/Maurader conversion for my warriors of chaos army. I don't like the look of the bulky warriors so I'm converting Mauraders with catachan bits as count as. This is 1 of 60 warriors and the unit champion of a 30 block

-Michael




What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.

1 comments :

  1. This sounds like a hell of an undertaking, I applaud you! Very nifty conversion too - is that a shield arm from an Empire knight as well?

    If I'm being scrupulously honest, the clumps of static grass around the rim of the round base give me the heebie-jeebies. However, the tiling on the square base is FANTASTIC. I bet they'll look phenomenal ranked up with that.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...