Tonight for What's On Your Table is a mixture of models and a lot of big projects.


I've never submitted anything like this before, so bare with me ladies and gentlemen. My name is Adam, and I've been playing for about 4 years now. Recently I have a few big projects on my hands.

The rat fellows you see are my Skaven I've decided to convert to 40k. So far the progress is slow (since all I have fully done are the Meganobz and Burnas which you see here, along with some Shoota/Choppa Boyz and a squad of Kommamdos) but it doesn't look too off I don't think considering their aesthetic is roughly similar in spots. It plays bad on the table but it looks really cool!

The Dragons in the back there are my basis for my Tyranids. I have a thing for turning Fantasy armies into 40k ones, and these guys (technically Macfarlane Dragons for those interested) were so cheap and cool looking I couldn't resist. They need some Green-Stuff still and some tuning up, but they look good for now.

The last are my real babies: I've called them "Necro Knights" since the fluff behind them is an eccentric Inquisitor has reverse-engineered the Zombie Plague virus to give people effective immortality, and decided to test it on these hapless Grey Knights. Alpha is the one on the right, he's my Librarian for most games, and Gamma is the one on the left and he usually plays the role of a Techmarine until I can think of something better. Both are made of a mixture of GK and Cryx bits from Warmachine, I hope you all like them as much as I do! 











What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...