One of my favorite original armies hits the spotlight tonight with Night Lords from Travis.



Hey Natfka!
I want to start by saying that I'm a big fan of your blog! You do an amazing job at keeping the community informed on the latest rumors. 

Today I decided to send you pictures of my latest project, some Night Lords!
I really liked the look of the Forgeworld Horus Heresy Night Lords heads, so I decided to incorporate them into my newest 40k army.
The Lord was heavily converted from the aspiring champion clam-pack.

Thanks for taking a look!
-Travis







What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.

2 comments :

  1. I do suggest drilling the gun barrels it adds a lot to the aesthetics of the models

    ReplyDelete

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...