It's Conversion time tonight, the target set on a Sister's of Battle Dreadnought. Definitely a lot of fun with this one.


Hello Natfka!
I'm a long time lurker of your blog, and let me say I really appreciate what you do for all of us, every day. The community would be a sad place without Faeit 212!

I wanted to share with you and the community this little project I've worked on in the last few days: a Sisters of Battle Dreadnought!

I had been dreaming about one for a long time, and finding a pic of the old Ephrael Stern Dreadnought finally encouraged me to give life to the conversion.
The idea behind it is an "extreme" Penitent Engine, containing a Sister Repentia who Saint Basillius judged hadn't redeemed her sins after being fatally wounded. [There's way, way more story behind it, but I don't want to bore you and your readers.]

I used parts from the Venerable Dreadnought, the Sentinel and Immolator kits and some old bass guitar strings.

I'm planning to field it in a Space Marine allied detachment, with a Techpriest (Master of the Forge) and a 5 men Skitarii (Scouts) Squad.

Thank you, and keep the good work up!

Lady Yvraine






What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.

2 comments :

  1. Cool idea and back story, but you might want to wait before you make those Skitarii scouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, I envisionsd the shoulders being a little higher though to support the high back. But still I'd be happy to shoot that first so I could take a look at it! :>

    ReplyDelete

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...