As some of you noticed after the release of One Page Skirmish the WIP section was looking a bit… empty. Over the course of this week we have been working on overhauling the old WIP section into our new MISC section.
In this new section you will find 9 different projects which we have worked on over this past year, and a list of projects which we are thinking about working on in the future. These are projects which we toyed around with because we thought they had some cool idea or interesting mechanic, and we thought it would be nice to share them with you.
Note that these projects are not officially supported, nor are there any plans to ever officially support them, but instead should serve as an insight into how we create our game and what sparks our interest.
The projects you will find on the new MISC page are:
- 1pApocalypse – Mass battles rules for 1p40k
- 1pDeadzone – Simplified sci-fi skirmish rules in Mantic’s Deadzone universe
- 1pSAGA – Interesting mechanics in the Viking Age
- Double Tap – Refined weapon mechanics for modern combat
- Dungeons & Glory – A simple RPG for beginners
- Modular Terrain – Crates, barricades and buildings for 28mm miniatures
- Orion’s Gate – Space ship battles from the mind of Austin Peasley
- Play Tokens – Gaming aids for our one-page rulesets
- True Lead – Wild West skirmish from the mind of Austin Peasley
Check out the new MISC section here: https://onepagerules.wordpress.com/misc/