What's OnYour Table:
My client and buddy of mine said you would be really interested in seeing a WIP I have going for him. Still waiting for the Night Haunter's paints to show up but I've finished the base in about a days work. Thought you might like to see it. 


I plan to do Konrad in a metallic blue with lots of glazes on top. He will be shimmering atop this bloody mess. I will post a WIP over at http://thesouthernwarhost40k.com/ once it's complete...








What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.

2 comments :

  1. The attention to detail is what really blows my mind here. The way you've made the blood pool and trickle is, well, disgusting, but that's the idea!

    AHHH I just had a look at the finished piece on your blog, I have never seen somebody paint individual teeth on a model before, even a primarch. Fantastic work, but you're really not helping my wallet out here. I want to have a go at one of the primarchs myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the blood streaking...that is just so well done!

    ReplyDelete

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...