What's On Your Table:
My name is Chris, and I have been working hard over the last 3 weeks getting my 15 year old Space Wolf army up to snuff. I've added a Stormwolf and Stromfang as well as converted my Dread to be Venerable with "Viking" kit. (Fernrisan Great axe(now a hammer from a Dreadknight) and blizzard shield. As well I have added an Imperial Knight who is yet to be finished. Here are a collection of WIP shots and current games that are from the last two weeks as well as a game. I hope you enjoy
Chris










What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.

1 comments :

  1. Good luck! I find it really tough adding to an army that's already painted, but hopefully you're more disciplined than me. The VenDread sounds nifty - I'd love to see a closeup of it (I think that's it near the drop pod in the first image, but it's hard to tell).

    ReplyDelete

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...