What's On Your Table:
figured I might send in some pictures of what I'm currently working on. I'm just putting the finishing touches on my CSM army (currently in the process of getting some Mark III's to use as Chosen), and I'm thinking about dusting off my orks and giving those some well-needed love. 
They're in various stages of disarray at the moment, as I haven't played the army in a long time, but I definitely like the models too much to just let them go.


Cheers, Bruno









What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.

2 comments :

  1. I really like your color scheme for csm! I've always loved the flesh color in daemon engines, but it gets better with the light blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ Seconded! The fleshtones really emphasise the living part of the daemon engines, while the metallics keep everything in the army cohesive. I like it a lot.

    Some fantastically creative Ork conversions here too. I'm having fun playing 'guess the donor model' - is that wheeled ork propped up by some kind of tank hatch? Related: what are you planning on using that model for?

    ReplyDelete

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...