What's On Your Table:
Hey Natfka thought I would send a couple of work in progress shots. Last time I sent some images I sent my 30k salamanders. Since then I have been working on an Eldar army (soon to have some harlequins added.) I am quite pleased with how they are coming along so thought I would share them with you and your readers. I have also begun work on primarch vulkan so thought I would add some shots of how he is progressing. Anyway I hope every one enjoys. Keep up the great work.


-Dante







What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.

2 comments :

  1. This is fantastic work. The real standout for me is the detail on the swords - it makes them look so alien! I'd love to know what your technique is for painting so nice a gradient.

    Vulkan's looking great so far too. I demand photos when you finish! When I'm rich I'm absolutely gonna pick up a Primarch just as a project. They look like a joy to paint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey espatier, thanks for the comment. Sorry I have taken so long to reply. I use an airbrush for my swords and most of base colours and highlights these days. That is how I get the gradient effect. It can be achieved with a normal paint brush but takes a lot longer and you have to thin your paint a lot and use a lot of layers. Start with a white base, then paint some sections with moot green, next within those sections warps tone green stopping short of each end of the moot green layer then the same with Waargh green stopping short of the ends of warpstone green and finally a small are of black right in the middle. Let me know how you get on.

      Delete

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...