What's On Your Table:
Attached are some pictures of my work in progress.  Over the last couple of years I've been working on and off on a combined Eldar Corsair/ Eldar Harlequin army.  As you can imagine I am very excited about the upcoming Harlequin release!


I've built several eldar corsair squads, a corsair prince and his blade sworn retinue (both with corsair jet pack and without), and two version of a corsair void dreamer (again both with and without a corsair jet pack).  All of these have various degrees of conversions.

In one picture you can see 5 out of 10 harlequin jetbikes that I built using using older models. 

Next up will be several venoms for transport (some for the harlequins), several corsair wasp walkers, a warp hunter, and another corsair flyer.

I am not really a good graphics designer so I had someone create some custom decals for the harlequin vehicles and banners.  I am looking for someone else to help out with some custom corsair decals for the corsair vehicles - if anyone is interested, let me know ;)

After all of the above, there will be the daunting task of painting all this.  I have never used an airbrush but I think time will come soon to do so.  I may outsource some of the painting.

I hope you like.  Looking forward to comments and constructive criticism!

Jan








What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.

3 comments :

  1. They look great - keep it going and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, these are terrific. Such a mix of components, and some imaginative conversions! I love projects like yours - you'll end up with such a unique army, the kind that casual opponents will tell their friends about later.

    Whether you end up painting them yourself, or roping in some hired help, please please PLEASE submit some photos to Natfka when they're done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so much this. even better is if you have a blog link so we can be keot posted about updates on this project.

      Delete

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...