What's On Your Table:
Here are a few pictures of my WIP Imperial Guard, taking up most of the table! I’m a big fan of the AdMech so went with a colour scheme in their honour.


The colours originate from a WD article on how to paint a carnosaur. I still can’t decide if I want to paint the vendetta differently, either black with a red aquila on top or vice versa.

I’ve also had a crack at converting some heavy flamers, they’re just waiting for a bit of green stuff to fill in the gaps!
Cheers, Bob





What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.

1 comments :

  1. Very nice colour scheme - simple and striking. My personal experience with the Guard has been that it pays off to concentrate even more than normal on the overall look of the army, rather than take it model by model. With the bold colour and the subtle (but very clever!) conversions, it seems you've clocked the same thing.

    Good luck getting all of them onto the table, I'm sure it'll be great fun!

    ReplyDelete

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...