What's On Your Table:
This is a project I've been working on for my brother. Its taken me about a month to get this far and all I have left is some basing for the genestealers and a carnifex, but I'm starting to go a little crazy painting all these bugs. The idea for my bases came from seeing a golden deamon entry of a lictor perched on some seashells. I thought this was a great idea and figured it would help with some of the wobbly model syndrome some tyranids have. As the project has been winding down I've started working on my own House Hawkenshroud knight titan to help take out some of this pent up bug aggression I have now.


Thanks,
-Jason












What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.

1 comments :

  1. This is one of my favourite things to see - a fully, coherently and awesomely painted horde army. You should be extremely proud of yourself! The purple bases and shells look fantastic too, nice to get something different involved.

    (Also I don't know what dark deals you made in order to get that beautiful, bold yellow on the Knight, but I would happily sell my soul to be able to do that)

    ReplyDelete

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...