An update on my Y'Vahra Riptide variant from Forge World.




A few weeks ago, I posted about my how my Y'Vahra has been progressing. Today, I am happy to share that it is completed. I've shared some photos below and re-linked to the previous video showing how I made the base.





...and the video. Happy Wargaming, everyone!

 


Check out my youtube channel covering Tau, Tyranids, and Blood Angels tactica, battle reports, and hobby. There's also a little bit of Wood Elves sprinkled in there for good measure and for those of us who enjoy right angles on our bases.

3 comments :

  1. Woow, the red on this is so lovely... this is really impressive work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Looks so much better than the sticklebrick XV107 :D

    ReplyDelete

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...