What's On Your Table
Let me apologise for the quality of the photographs, my actual camera has vanished for the moment so my phone is making do, additionally hours of daylight being at a premium currently my lightbox wasn't quite up to scratch.


In any case, here are 4 of my 17 Grotesques from my Dark Eldar army, obviously mostly unpainted and recently completed they represent the creations of my Master Haemonculus and one of his elevated brethren.

The Naeddre are Grotesques created from Sslyth - and are unsurprisingly the snake-grots. Based on the Khemri Sepulchral Stalkers, with additions from the Crypt Horrors & Talos kits.

What I'm currently referring to as the Centipedes, this is one of two Grotesques built from Crypt Ghouls using only arms as limbs.

And the final one is again currently known as the Mon'keigh-pede inspired by the trailer for the 'horror' film the Human Centipede again built from Crypt Ghouls and meant to look as though it's climbing over itself to reach something or someone. 

The last two were created by a triplicate Haemonculus called the 'Brothers Grymm' or the 'Grymm Triptech' who being conjoined themselves have sought to extend this to their 'art'.

Cheers,
Partridge










What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.

1 comments :

  1. Thanks for posting these Natfka in spite of how poor my photo quality was, really appreciate it. I'll see if I can get some painted and better photos of more of the army in future!

    For anyone wanting to see more - and better - awesome Dark Eldar models and conversions check out the Dark City, http://www.thedarkcity.net/

    And for anyone who likes to take their 40k off the tabletop, check out No Rest for the Wicked a 40k inspired LARP run in the UK that I write for. http://www.norestforthewicked.org.uk/ - apologies for any confusion on the website we're updating bits and pieces at the mo.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...