What's On Your Table:
I'm back again and this time I'm showing off some wip tanks. First I have a MK1 style Land Raider that is very near completion. It's almost completely scratch-built with a few bits here and there. all that's left is to finish up the guns and add a ton of rivets. 
Second I have the start of a Land Raider Typhon that I have been building with the Puppets War Big Momma Cannon  as the base. This one needs a lot of work yet but is worth showing off anyway. 


Cheers,
-Kyle










What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.

4 comments :

  1. questions on tank treads on the LR: are they pvc/plasticard tubes cut "in half, down the side-middle" then layered on top of the adjacent "tread"? i have been interested in making more tanks and that seemed like an easier than what i have got going on option (as currently i am hand cutting each section but i didn't think to add pvc/tube to make the "tread-links")

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can buy plastruct half round on ebay. much easier then cutting tube in half.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Hi, new to this forum and your scratch build projects caught my eye, very nice Land Raider conversion.

    What I am actually trying to do is start an article but it seems I'm being prevented from doing anything including posting an avatar so if this comment works perhaps someone can direct me on what I am doing wrong?

    ReplyDelete

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...