What's On Your Table:

Thought I'd send you a few pictures of one of my long standing projects to create a wraithlord in each of the eldar aspects..
First up was the Wraithscopion, seen quite a few times at warhammer world and I think those guys once showed it when they ran a Facebook page.
Since then I have added the Wraithseer and Wraithreaper, next up the Wraithavenger :-).

All the best 
PhilMortz











What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.

8 comments :

  1. Art pieces! Can't wait for the Howling Banshee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's some next level shit right there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. * clapping excitedly *

    Bravo sir, bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look fantastic - I love how they're posed to match their aspect too! Can't wait to see more, particularly a Wraithspider...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! thank god for plastic wraithlords!! I love the knight titan mask on there....I don't know why but I chuckled with the Striking Scorpion one, I think it was the thought of it sneaking around and infiltrating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know what you mean....although if you check out his dancing shoes they look pretty sneaky :-)

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the great feedback guys!

    ReplyDelete

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...