What's On Your Table:
Today I have received my box of Skitarii and I had to paint at least one of them! Since I got it so early I wonder if I was the first customer to paint this model :P


Whole set is amazing, the quality and design is stunning - it's everything any Ad Mech fan would dream for, but I have to write about two things. First - this set has it's own transfer sheet but it's really small, like half of the standard one... So that's why GW has made separate transfer sheet... And the second thing... This set includes rules for both Rangers and Vanguard (but no rules for weapons, just stats for the infantry).






What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.

4 comments :

  1. Looks great. Built mine as vanguards and am hoping to get to painting them soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also how did you do the eyes(lenses)? They look very striking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thank you! I've painted the lenses with Caledor Sky, Teclis Blue and a bit of Whitescar.

      Well, I like the rangers options more, but I'm thinking about making 5 Rangers and 5 Vanguards, that would be interesting:)

      If you'd like to see more of my models - check my blog :)
      http://mdf40k.blogspot.com

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...