What's On Your Table:
I'm working on Tarellian Dog Soldiers to ally with my Tau. I love Space Lizards and decided to make my own. This guy is very much a prototype, but I feel I'm on the right track.


-Henco




What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.

1 comments :

  1. This is really cool, I have thought about 40k lizardmen before and tau allies was my exact idea too! He's looking good so far, however the kroot part of the gun needs bulking out I think. Other than that, great!

    ReplyDelete

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...