What's On Your Table:
A while back I sent in a little peace about a Tau defence line and Coms table I built out of a pot noodle pot and some spare time.


Well now I have gotten round to building a AA quad missile launcher for it J

It was made from 2 small tape reels that had been used up, some 1mm and 2mm plasticard, greenstuff, about 4 25mm bases I had and a few bits from the bits box.

Anyway I hope you like it cos I am chuffed to bits with it and can’t wait to use it J

I hope this can inspire some of you chaps out there to have a go at scratch building stuff as well.
Thanks
Alex







What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.

1 comments :

  1. Big fan of this! Looks surprisingly simple to make, given how sleek and Tau-y the finished product is. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...