What's On Your Table
For my "What's on your table," I had started a scratch build Thunderhawk Gunship, which is at its first stages of being built. I started with a basic template for the shape and used foamboard which I will be added details with plasticard. The cockpit is from a land speeder and the engines are from a star wars pod-racer toy. The turret on top I got from the baneblade kit. When I have more done, I plan on submitting again for the "what's on your table" to show it completed.


-Max


What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.






1 comments :

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...