What's On Your Table
Thought you might like this,  I just came 2nd overall and won best painted at Gottacon 2015 in Victoria B.C, Canada.
Its House Raven with inquisition allies (mechanicus allies).


Every knight is magnetized and lit up with LEDs and fiber-optics.  The display board/dropship is lit up as well.

I ended up going 4-1, my one loss to a well played eldar force.  My plan is to put skittari in this force.  I am also working on a knight Acheron, with a lit up flamethrower.  There were some gross lists at the tourney, so I did not feel too bad about fielding my knights.  I think the stars of the show were the two Cerastus pattern knights.  With the lancer getting a 15" run move in (for 27"!!) to snag a linebreaker.  And the castigator getting 26 kills (orks) and 25 kills in two rounds of combat (back to back).

Here is my list;
Main detachment
Knight Lancer - 400pts (warlord)
Knight Castigator - 380pts
Knight Paladin - 375pts
knight Errant - 370pts
inquisition:
inquisitor (ordo xenos)- w/3xservo skulls & combi-plasma- 44pts
Warband- 7 acolytes(w/boltguns)-35pts
 -2 servitors(w/multi-meltas)-20pts
 -2 Jokaero - 70pts
 -chimera transport - 55pts

Thanks,
Phil










What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.

7 comments :

  1. Very nice! Not too OTT at all. I like the effect you went for on the shield as well. Very cohesive force.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is that bunker a drop-ship as well? or just some interesting doodad?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did the armies you won over stand a chance?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I played against a daemon summoning ork list (awesome!), A tough Eldar force, An Ork force with a stompa, a Inyaden elder force, and a tau army (which included 5 skyrays and longstrike)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no words. Well, I have a few - these are gorgeous, and I echo Jeff's sentiments above. That Best Painted was richly deserved!

    ReplyDelete

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...