What's On Your Table:
This is my recently finished treeman / treeman ancient for my wood elf army! He is the first finished model for that force. 


Also, my very WIP death rider platoon for my Death Korps Assault Brigade force! I am currently working on painting the remaining horses with various horse breed colorations! Most (the finished pieces) are a generic brown color, 5 are going to be a chestnut coloration. The commissar will have a pale horse, the platoon commander; a black horse. I've not determined the remaining coloration for the unpainted riders- possibly palomino!

Thanks for your time!






What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...