What's On Your Table:
I then was going to take Allison Jakes from Warmachine and add some inquisition symbols and purity seals to use as an inquisitor. Instead, I experimented with some paints I just got (Warplock Bronze, Agrax Earthshade, and Golden Griffon) ended up with a more generic model that doesn't really match anything else I have. (Actually, if I ever go through with my plan to make some more Steampunk vehicle conversions to go with the Praetorian Guard IG models I bought, she might fit that theme pretty well.)


I'm generally pleased with how she came out, but I definitely still have a lot of learning to do with adding effects to weapons and making goggles look realistic.

-Victor








1 comments :

  1. I'm a sucker for a white-and-gold colour scheme. Jakes must really pop when she's next to the Sisters on the tabletop, nice work!

    ReplyDelete

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...