Age of Santa Stormcast Eternals Liberator

It's not too long until the New Year so I wish You all a very Sensational New Year's Eve! 
Because I'm still into the Spirit of Christmas I want to share with you the Stormcast Eternal Liberator I converted and painted for Christmas Miniatures Exchange 2016. I hope you like him =)
More photos and a video below.


Age of Santa Stormcast Eternals Liberator

Age of Santa Stormcast Eternals Liberator

Age of Santa Stormcast Eternals Liberator

Age of Santa Stormcast Eternals Liberator

Age of Santa Stormcast Eternals Liberator

Age of Santa Stormcast Eternals Liberator

Age of Santa Stormcast Eternals Liberator

Age of Santa Stormcast Eternals Liberator


If you have something to say about my post, have any idea to expand it, want to share your examples or you just like my blog - please comment, like and share it with your friends. I really appreciate it!
Thanks,
Morpheus "The Fantasy Hammer"
thefantasyhammer.blogspot.com

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...