Wood Elves Highborn Wanderers Waystrider
Wood Elves Highborn Wanderers Waystrider

Today I want to show you my finished Wood Elves Higborn with Great Weapon (Wanderers Waystrider in Age of Sigmar).
I painted him in the same autumn, vivid colours as my other Wood Elves. I think he is one of the best Asrai miniatures ever. I hope you like him =) You can vote for him on CoolMiniOrNot.com - here.
More photos of the Highborn and a short video below.


Wood Elves Highborn Wanderers Waystrider
 Wood Elves Highborn Wanderers Waystrider
 Wood Elves Highborn Wanderers Waystrider
 Wood Elves Highborn Wanderers Waystrider
 Wood Elves Highborn Wanderers Waystrider
 Wood Elves Highborn Wanderers Waystrider
 Wood Elves Highborn Wanderers Waystrider
 Wood Elves Highborn Wanderers Waystrider


If you have something to say about my post, have any idea to expand it, want to share your examples or you just like my blog - please comment, like and share it with your friends. I really appreciate it!
Thanks,
Morpheus "The Fantasy Hammer"
thefantasyhammer.blogspot.com

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...